Thursday, January 24, 2008

Viewers...

This is for any viewers who saw me today while my dad was lecturing me about who-knows-what.

It's ok. I've heard that same lecture at least twice. Dad doesn't like me locking my door and asking who it is when people knock. He says I act like I'm above them when I do that.

So basically I'm just frustrated. I've been sick for days and have taken a break from broadcasting in order to recooperate. Today was actually going to be another break but I decided to broadcast for a bit. Dad comes in here saying I never spend time with the family...only after spending about 3 hours with him just about an hour or so earlier.


I'm exhausted. Why doesn't 21 get here faster? And why don't I have a larger paycheck so I can buy a house? I think I'm gonna buy another lottery ticket.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I felt literally sick watching that, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I can't say anything other than it really put my trivial issues into perspective. I genuinely care about you, if that's over-personal for a blog comment I'm sorry, but I'd literally go through hell for you. If you need me, you know I'd be there for you...

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.