Friday, January 18, 2008

Car

Soooo...the car is dying and it's quite annoying.



The biggest things happening with it are:

1. Cannot put my car into reverse (causing parking spots to be a little difficult to find unless I can neutralize my car and back up on a slope.)

2. The acceleration keeps dropping out on the roads (which becomes a pest to drivers behind me. I'll be going 65 on the highway and then all of a sudden I start getting slower and slower and slower...until it pops back into place.)

3. Windshield wiper fluid container is broken (due to an accident I got into. It will hold half a tank before it starts leaking.)

4. Transmission is out (I probably should have said this earlier. This is the reason #1 and #2 are happening.)

5. It's covered in bird crap (which makes #3 ten times worse.)



I think it's time for a new car anyway. If I pay to fix the transmission, I'll have paid more for the repair than the cost of the car itself! I paid $800 for it back in February of 2006 and its almost February 2008. I'd like a new car. My mom's thinking a Kia Rio? I guess my family is addicted to Korean cars. My mom drove a Kia a while back and my current car is the Hyundai Elantra. I wonder why??



So, tomorrow I'm going car hunting with my parents instead of dress hunting with my cousin for her wedding. Fun fun! I'll keep up with my Twitter.



Oh yeah, this pic was taken right after the accident I got into. It now has a black fender and bumper cover. One of my tech calls it the "Panda Car".

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Good. I was worried about you driving that, but you knew that.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.