Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I must be a REAL lifecaster now, eh?

Yesterday was...interesting. You know, reflections are a silly thing. I should probably pay attention to the angle my laptop is sitting at when I'm undressing.

It's quite comical though. I mean, don't get me wrong. I deleted those archives of "nekkid jane bewbs" so you can save that bleach you were about to pour in your eyes for something like laundry. Hehe. I'm so clever.

Oh. Hear this. Remember that date I had with Patrick from lifedoc? Well, back when we were trying to find the Galleria, we took a toll road but never saw the toll booths to pay. Then we took an exit and got off the road and thought we just didn't have to worry about it. Well, turns out that you have to have a tag to drive on that road and it's under video surveillance. Got my first traffic ticket in the mail today for not having a toll tag on my Hyundai. Obviously, I didn't have a sticker! I didn't know where I was going! I was following Patrick's directions!

So, now I must cough up $1.60 to the government. Interesting...

What a funny day. A funny, funny day.

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.