Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's quittin' time



If you haven't heard already, I quit my office job! You don't understand how thrilled I am to get out of it! Starbucks is now my official employer!

Last night was so much fun. My manager is fun (so far...I said that with my current boss at the beginning and look how that turned out. Hopefully that's not the case this time!) and very helpful. I drank A LOT of coffee and I got to meet 3 of my "partners". They are so cool too!

So, yes. I think I am going to have a good time at this job. I'm a very social person and my office job really left no room for fun.

Anyway, I'm out!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I told you that you could do it :). Now for me to get my life in order.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.