Thursday, November 13, 2008

Store Holiday Meeting 2008

This year's meeting was pretty fun. I've always loved Starbucks store meetings because its really the only way I we can see everyone at once.

Well, anyway, we're getting tons of new merchandise. First of all, there's the Comfort and Joy Trio. It's perfect for any coffee lover in your family. It comes with samples of Starbucks House Blend, Caffe Verona, and Breakfast Blend, with an ideal food pairing for each.

There's also the Tazo Sampler, an awesome idea for any tea connoisseur. It's a nice reusable bamboo box which comes with 6 Tazo Teas.

We've also got our Starbucks chocolates again. We've got the Coffee and Truffles pack and we've also go the Advent calendar, an awesome idea for the children, or any chocolate loving person!

Our biggest thing we're selling now is the Sirena Espresso Machine. It's one of the best quality espresso machines, and it was made by BMW. You get awesome additions if you buy one too. You'll get a free burr grinder and either a free pound of coffee, box of 12 espresso pods, or a box of 6 filter packs. That's an awesome deal.

I think my favorite thing that wasn't mentioned in our Holiday guide that we're selling is the French press set. It's a gift set with a French press, coffee, and a 4 minute sand timer, perfect to enjoy whenever! Plus, its cheaper than buying most french presses alone! I'm thinking about getting one for myself....

Remember to buy your Thanksgiving blend while you can. We'll be selling it until Thanksgiving day and then it's gone! Even if you don't drink coffee, get it for your family. It is an awesome pairing with a Thanksgiving dinner. We tried it from a french press at the store meeting with some homemade stuffing and oh...my....gosh. It was perfect. It's also great tasting with our pumpkin or zucchini loaf that we sell at Starbucks. I really recommend at least trying it.

I'm excited about the Christmas season. I love all the colors and fast-paced coffee making! Can't wait to see y'all in the stores!

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.