Sunday, November 9, 2008

doot-doot-doot DOOO! Hyundai!!

Work in 7 hours and 13 minutes. I'd better do this fast.

I decided I don't blog as much anymore, mainly because I was lazy. I went through my older blogs, back when I used to blog almost every night and cracked up at my odd humor. I know, I know. I laughed at my own jokes but you gotta say, they were at least humorous tries.

Alexis made it big! She was discovered via. JTV and is going to be a featured host for a New Zealander website. I'm happy she and I got to converse a bit over a very Batman-ish evening. She's a sweet and adorable girl and I'm happy for her.

7 hours 5 minutes till work.

Yesterday I spent about half my paycheck at the mall on Christmas gifts and stuff for myself. I'm excited for this holiday. I'll be at Starbucks celebrating, finally. I've been waiting all year for it. Why did I have to start working there in January?? Blasted!!

We get Product (RED) aprons this year. I can't wait. Proceeds from our 3 top drinks (Eggnog Latte, Gingersnap Latte, and Peppermint Mocha Twist) will go to save lives in Africa. It's going to be awesome. We also started up selling the long-awaited Starbucks Gold cards. These things are genius. You get 10% off all purchases (excluding newspapers) for as long as you have the card. Plus you get surprise benefits all year long, including free drinks on your birthday. It's a $25 annual fee but seriously, it will soon pay for itself. We sold out of them in our district so you better find one fast!

Well, I've found I have nothing else to say. I've got 6 hours and 58 minutes till work starts anyway. I should probably get some rest. Goodnight all.


No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.