Monday, November 10, 2008

Rain

It stormed pretty crazy today but I did not get into an accident! *Cheers* I saw a couple of them on my way home, like t-bone accidents at intersections, but I was not involved in any way. It's a lot for me to not be a participant in an accident.

I found my old Christmas plush toys today. Someone in retrogirl73's channel was talking about the Coca Cola polar bear and I remembered I got one for my birthday back in 4th grade. I still love holding that thing. I also remembered a TV special I used to watch back in the day, Snowden. No one I talk to remembers or saw that show! I loved it so much. I mean, heck, I'm a huge Christmas person and I used to want to be an ice skater a lot when I was younger. That catered to both. I was so disappointed when it stopped playing.



I finally went up to the bowling alley today. It's been so long. I didn't get to bowl, of course, due to my injured ankle, but I missed the loud, smoky environment. It was good to be back and see all my old friends.

Well, I should probably clean my bed off so I can go to sleep. I have to do tips at work and train the new guys from 3pm-8pm tomorrow then we're having a store meeting from 8pm-10pm at a pizza place. I think tomorrow's going to be a good day. I just hope its better than early this morning when I was all over the store on a throbbing ankle.

Ibuprofen has become my friend in the last couple weeks.

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.