Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy November

Well, it's officially the holiday season. I'm excited about this winter. I've started singing Christmas carols all the time now. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait. So many things are happening! I love this time of year!

My one year anniversary was October 25th. It really wasn't terrible. I mean, yes, I had a fever Friday and Saturday but I got to spend the whole day at home and rest. It was good quality time at home and I got the rest I needed to come back Monday. While sick, I was still able to do this.



Work's becoming more and more awesome. Our new beverage lineup starts Tuesday. We're starting a Gingersnap Latte, bringing back our Eggnog Latte, and promoting our Peppermint Mocha with chocolate curls and peppermint whip on top. It's going to be awesome. Plus, November 27th is the start of our Product (Red) promotion. We're going to raise more money that goes toward African charities by selling (Red) products. We even get red aprons!

I'm going to be training 3 people at a time in about 2 weeks. I literally mean 3 people at a time too. It's going to be like a mini class. Not just training one person one day and another person another day. This is going to be tough for me since I'm used to only having one at a time, but I think I can do it. It will be fun. We need the people.

School's almost done too. I think I've got about a month to go. I've got a test coming up today in my business class, which I did do some studying, and a paper due Wednesday for my Psychology class, which is real simple.

Oh we had a Wootoff about a week and a half ago. It was fun but tiring. I got to host the night after the WootOff, too. It was my first time hosting a Woot night item change. It was a different crowd than I'm used to but it was actually really fun. I love WootTV and everyone affliated.

Well, I should get some sleep before my test tomorrow. I've also got to close at work again so I should get some rest anyway.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

:) I'm glad I'm a Janeiac. You're the best.

Chris said...

That was great jane...make me laugh

-Ollee64

champura said...

Glad you like the video Janey. Happy anniversary!

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.