Friday, February 15, 2008

Woo! First Paychecks!

I got my first paychecks today. One for about $36 and the other for about $196. Awesome awesome. Money is good for bills. I'm glad I can finally pay them now and maybe I'll have something left over!

So, closing today at work really wasn't that bad. It was stormy outside and for some reason, on a Friday evening, there were not very many coffee drinkers.

I got to work more on the espresso bar and make drinks for customers. The biggest thing I'm having trouble with is pouring the steamed milk. I keep pouring it with my left hand when I know that pouring it with my right would be SO much easier. I just keep doing it wrong though. I know I'll get the hang of it. It will just take time. I just wish I could be caught up!

Ok. Headache time = Bed time. Man, it sure is pouring outside. I love it!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Cool, I'm so proud of you :) (What else is new? Heh!)

I'm glad they're giving you more hours now. You'll get caught up soon, don't worry, your intelligence makes it easy for you to adapt.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.