Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tips rock.

I got my first tip share last night and boy was it rewarding. It was only $19 this week but I don't care. I've never gotten something in addition to my usual paycheck. My last job was just straight $8.50 an hour, no bonuses, 2% raises on your year anniversary, and you could hardly get a promotion (if you did, the job sucked). So, it's really great to have an awesome job and be able to have some cash to spend on the side!

I finally got wireless pretty much installed in my house. I still need to reset my router almost every time I turn my computer on but its not terribly bad. It stays on while I have my computer on.

Oh weird. There was a very loud noise coming from my kitchen. It's 12:55am. I...think I had better...check it out.



Well, I looked and didn't find anything that had fallen or broken. I feel like an idiot though. I actually brought my hole punch in case someone had broken in since it was the heaviest thing around in my room. I walked out of my room and turned my kitchen light on and my dog scared the heck out of me. I think the blood is back in my face now.


Once my wireless is working and good, I'm going to start lifecasting. I know right now I'm on and off lifecasting/talking to viewers, but for a while I'm going to just be broadcasting my life. I do love everyone in my chat but sometimes I just want to just straight lifecast. It will be fun. Just watch. You'll see me do more around my house. I've got a piano in the living room. I've even got 2 turtles that y'all probably don't know about. I'll even go outside every once in a while when it starts getting warmer!

So, stay tuned! Oh and buy my new shirt. I think all lifecasters should have one.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I didn't know you had turtles! You have 2 "guns" why did you take the hole punch?

Atticus Jackson said...

Haha the guns probably wouild have been a better idea....aim for the eyes!

I actually have one airsoft gun in the house, it's an automatic AR-14 replica and it hurts like a bitch to have multiple pellets hit you at once!

Anyway, I should really start casting again...but i don't know how exciting people watching me play video games would be.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.