Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Maybe I should just settle down and get married.

We just got a letter of rejection from the government saying that our income is "too high" for us to get the $3000 credit toward my car so we might not get it. My dad will have to file again for it. If he doesn't get it, though, my car payments will sky rocket. I'll have to pay even more for the next 6 years. All my dad had to say was, "If I don't get it, you will need to tighten your budget even more."

So, yeah. Money. I freaking hate money. How the heck will I raise it?
  1. More hours at Starbucks.
  2. Take on a piano lesson student again.
  3. Never eat out or buy groceries.
  4. Sell my DVD's.
  5. Sell books I don't read to Half Priced Books.
  6. Garage sale.
  7. ChipIn?
  8. Tax return.
  9. Get married.
But even the last one costs so much money so that's out of the question.

Or maybe I should really look into this internet business idea I have. That would raise money.

Okay. I'm getting started on this "selling stuff" thing.

2 comments:

Atticus Jackson said...

Sounds like you're already living in the real world. Your dad should realize that even with you thinking about this stuff makes you more mature than half the people out there. Good luck on everything, I'll help when I can <3

-A-

Bobby said...

Wow, now I'm upset. I'll find someway to help you out. But before I say anything rash, I need to wake up all the way, I'll e-mail you later.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.