Sunday, February 10, 2008

twitbin.

I have a confession to make. I feel silly saying it this way but I think it is the only way for me to express how I feel.

I am in love with Mozilla Firefox + addons.

I'm being TOTALLY serious on this one. Ever since I was introduced to it by one of my good friends, Kyle, I have been using and abusing it non-stop. (Okay, by "abusing", I mean it in the most positive way possible. I promise I don't smack my beloved computer around. Not for Firefox's sake anyway.)

I know me and Firefox have had some hard times ever since I started justin.tv, but I can't blame it! I've also broadcasted from Internet Explorer and AT&T's browser, coincidentally called AT&T Yahoo! (Logo consisting of a picture of the AT&T symbol next to the Yahoo! symbol. It's pretty clever, let me tell you.) All three of them have had crashing issues when it came to broadcasting via JTV, so I shouldn't be so angry at Firefox for dying every once in a while. It just gets so frustrating!

So, thank you for accepting me for who I am, Mr. Mozilla Firefox, for I know that I do the same for you everyday. You rock, dude.


Current Add-on's:
  • AdBlock Plus (the blocker of the ads)
  • Firesomething (turns "Firefox" in my title bar into something wonderful. It changes "fire" to another element or place, and "fox" into another animal. Currently it is Mozilla Junglehamster) [1]
  • FoxyTunes (puts my iTunes controls in the status bar at the bottom of the window) [2]
  • Full Screen Homestar Runner (makes Homestar Runner cartoons the size of the window you are watching it in) [3]
  • Tab Effect (makes switching tabs on Firefox fun! It looks like each page is a side on a cube and switching to another tab looks like turning the cube)
  • TalkBack (sends messages when Firefox is about to crash)
  • TwitBin (puts Twitter in my sidebar so I can keep up with my friends and update whenever! I just LOVVVVE this feature.) [4]
  • Weatherbug (gives me weather whenever I want it! It keeps a temperature gauge right next to my menu bar.)[5]
  • You can also customize your theme. Right now mine is set to a 300-theme with the deep reds and Spartan icons. [6]

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Haha, I hope you have more memory than I do. You have a very, very busy computer.

And feel better, I mean it!

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.