Thursday, July 30, 2009

NOT an emo post.

Yeah...sounds like an emo post. None of it's true, I just happened to write whatever this day.

Go here to start the journal posts from the beginning.
Entry 5: January 18, 2005
He drove a knife through my heart. From the inside out. It killed me. He broke my heart.
What did I do wrong? Did I deserve this? I am to blame.
I said we needed time apart. I never knew he would do this. I thought he loved me.
He ran away. Far away. He ran from me. To find another. Another one to replace me. Another one...to replace...me.
How did I fail? Was I the one who failed to love? I have always heart "To be loved, one must love in return."
He knows that I didn't love him. But I thought I did.
He left to replace me. With one who could love. Who could love him.
Gaah...I must learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an observer I think you did love him. You just say you didn't to make the pain more bearable. maybe you were a afraid of the love you were feeling for him. So you sabotaged the relationship. But still you blame. ( He broke your heart ) your breaking your owen heart. And that is an emo song by haste the day,

ѕeяcн said...

Bloody poetry!

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.