Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nostalgic Jane

Way back in 2005 during my high school years, I used to be a writer. My Junior year English teacher enforced each student that year to keep a journal to write in daily. She didn't care what we wrote about, as long as it was about a page long. I took this opportunity to let out all my silliness/whatever-I-happened-to-be-thinking-about.

So here begins Nostalgic Jane.

Entry 1: January 11, 2005
In addition to my last entry, even though I don't believe males have brains, cows have so much more fun than horses. I know horses get more attention than cows but what's so great about that? When the only time you get called is to give milk or get chopped up to be transformed into a hamburger, a cow has so much more time at hand...or hoof. Horses are almost always in a stable eating hay and being pointed at. Cows just roam a field, moo at passing people, eat fresh grass, and wonder what it'd be like to be a horse. Another thing: aren't udders so much more fun than manes? It's like having BREASTS on the STOMACH! They are the most recognizable feature on a dow if you don't qualify the black and white spots. That's how a parent can tell if a child had drawn a cow. Horses are hard to draw. They are so unfun. Please excuse my French.


2 comments:

Bobby said...

Breasts on the stomach, nice. What about dogs? The underside of a female dog is covered in breasts.

ѕeяcн said...

Are you still write in a diary?
I think you did it well.

This one is such a funny hehe.

Cheers!

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.