Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Double the Entries...since I skipped a day...

Leaving to visit friends for my vacation down South today. Can't wait. This is a great vacation.

Well, looks like I missed a day updating. Silly, silly me. So here ya go. 2 entries for the price of...2.

Remember, these are entries from 4 years ago when I was back in high school! Go here to start from the beginning!

Entry 3: January 13, 2005
My sister swallowed a fly the other day. She didn't know it until after she swallowed it. A fly had tragically fallen into a 3-day old cup of water and drowned. My sister found the cup and drank out of it. I shrieked when I found out and looked into the glass. I whispered to her what had happened. She turned pale and left the room.

Entry 4: January 14, 2005
I can't wait until my birthday. It is in TWENTY days! I will have so much fun being seventeen. I know it will be the best year of my life. I need to celebrate! What should I do? What should I do? I want to have a party, but when? My birthday is on a Thursday so I can't have it on a school night. Jazz cafe is Friday and that will go on pretty late. I'm playing piano in that, anyway, so I will be tired. I can't do my party Friday. Saturday I am going out to dinner with my best friend to Joe's Crab Shack. I know I will have a fun time there. I would do it Saturday in the daytime but night time parties are more fun to celebrate at. So that crosses out Saturday. Sunday isn't even an option. I have church all day. We have a birthday bible study after evening services anyway. So there goes that weekend. Of course I can't have the party during the week, and that Friday I'm having a birthday dinner with my family. Saturday is a service project. Sunday is church. When will I celebrate my seventeeth birthday? When can I have my party? I have to celebrate!

1 comment:

123abc said...

I feel sorry for my sisters...my mom became a Jehova's Witness. That means they don't celebrate a 'birthday'. :/

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.