Friday, December 19, 2008

JTV lately.

So, I've been noticing a lot of people complaining about justin.tv's new advertisment layouts. Honestly, I checked out my channel page (for the first time in a long time because I use mIRC to read my chat) and to me nothing is excessive. All of these ads can easily be avoided if you do not want to encounter other websites.

Just please take a look around. Ustream, Stickam, YouTube, and all these other successful broadcasting websites have advertisments. It shouldn't be that much of a big deal to us.

If you do happen to see any flaws or bugs when trying to get around the site, please do not complain or harass the closest justin.tv staff member you have access to. There is a "Report A Bug" button on the bottom of every page that does this for you in a more professional manner.

Well, I'm going to go and buy supplies for my Oreo truffles. Hope to see y'all around!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

She's right, you know. JTV is a free service, they can't keep bankrolling it "out of pocket".

They could work it a bit better, but I'm sure they'll improve it over time.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.