Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Easy Oreo Truffles

In my opinion, these are better than Classic Chocolate Truffles. I'll put those up later.

Easy Crowd Pleasers (Kid Friendly)

Ingredients
  • 1 package (1 lb. 2 oz.) Oreos - finely crushed
  • 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
  1. Combine softened cream cheese and Oreos until well blended in a large bowl. I used my hands. Note: you can either wear yellow gloves or use bare hands. The Oreos can get a bit prickly after a while.
  2. Refrigerate until firm, about 30min-1hr.
  3. Roll into 1-inch balls
  4. Coat to your liking.
You can use powdered suger, sugar sprinkles, coconut, melted chocolate, crushed nuts, more crushed Oreos, or anything to coat your truffles! They taste great right afterward or you can harden them again in the refrigerator. They stay good for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Enjoy!

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.