Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Starbucks...let's learn to customize!

Alright, well, I've been getting requests about what my favorite drinks are at work. I finally actually sat down to write them out! Hopefully yall can try them sometime or at least start to mess around with your favorite drinks so they taste just right!

~Venti iced green tea lemonade, 2 splenda. I fill the green tea halfway past the 1st line (to have more tea) and then the rest of that section with lemonade. I love my tea.
~Soy orange mango Vivanno with 4 scoops matcha, 1/2 a banana (2 scoops protein for me because it can get to be too much). This is a great breakfast energizer.
~Tall americano, 2 splendas and cream. This is good for mornings or cool evenings.
~Grande soy white hot chocolate, 1 pump Gingerbread (if available), no whip. Oh yum. This is delicious and oh-so-sweet.
~Solo tall salted caramel signature hot chocolate. Yeah, I guess that one was kind of simple except for the shot of espresso.
~Tall green tea cream frappuccino, 4 scoops matcha, 1 pump melon, double blended. The melon can get to be too sweet if you put too many and I love matcha. It may seem intense but this drink is sweet enough.
~Baby WM. Yum... Okay, well, don't go to the counter and order it as a "Baby WM" but this is how to order it. One pump white mocha, one shot of espresso, small dollop of whipped cream (just enough to cover espresso). When I get it, I swirl the espresso around until half the whipped cream is melted and I drink it that way. This makes the whipped cream milky and creamy and also mixes the white mocha into the drink.
~I also like teas. My favorites are Calm, Zen, Green Ginger, Joy, African Red Bush and Organic Chai.

Well, those are my favorite drinks! I'll try and post more when I make them!

1 comment:

champura said...

Yay thanks for the list Janey! :)

The baristas in my Starbucks are going to be all impressed when I order one of these (although I'm kinda scared of the baby WM...)

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.