Sunday, February 1, 2009

Procrastination

I've finally come to a decision. I know, took me long enough. I've decided that I will try my HARDEST to stop putting things off until the last minute. I'm an extremely lazy person and get easily distracted. I'm going to make an effort to keep myself on track until I can finally graduate from college. It's going on 3 years since I graduated high school and I don't feel like I'm a lick closer to college graduation.

There might be a change in broadcasting times, which is why I'm informing you of this goal. I'll keep up broadcasting as much as I can but there might be times when I just need to turn the camera off and just focus on what I need to do. I'm taking 3 courses: Macroeconomics, US Government, and Business and Professional Communications.

Anyway, I hate to be a Debbie Downer when it comes to these serious blogs I write. Ironically, I'm putting off Macroeconomics homework that's due tomorrow by writing this blog.

I had my 1 year evaluation at Starbucks not too long ago. There's hope for me this summer to promote to shift supervisor. At the moment, we're not in need of a shift lead which is fine for me. I've got a lot on my plate as it is with school and 35+ hours of barista work a week. Plus, Children's Choir is starting up again today so I've got a shorter break on Sundays.

Well, I'm still doodling my Mario sketches in hopes of making a Mario blanket. It is my New Years Resolution so I have to start it soon!

Okay, time to start my homework.



No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.