Monday, February 2, 2009

Short Update

Dad got laid off from his job of 17 years today. Not sure what's going to happen now. He did get severance pay but we're not sure how long that's going to hold. We're going to have to cut back on a lot.

Also, I just found out my great-grandma died about 45 minutes ago. She was put in the hospital for swelling, I believe. She got put on medicine and refused to eat. They were about to take her off the medicine because they said it would make her feel better. At least now she feels no pain.

Small but good news: My partners at work threw me a small birthday party. It made my day. I can't stress enough how much I love this job. I can't see myself working anywhere else.

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.