Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Day.

Today has been a terrible day but I refuse to write about it. Instead I will write about all the good things that have happened.

My CafePress site is awesome! I have a great team working on the design and logos for it. It seems to be doing a lot better than it used to. Everyone needs to check it out often.

Today my biology class got to dissect fetal pigs. At first, I was adverse to the idea but once we got started, it was actually pretty interesting. The two girls in my group squealed when we started cutting into the underside of the pig but I thought it was actually pretty cool.

My PayPal debit card finally came in. Now I have direct access to the account. I'm so happy.

Work is going great. We just got started on a whole bunch of new benefits and changes to our daily routines. We're brewing Pike Peak Roast every day and let me tell you, it is sooo good. If you are a black coffee drinker, you need to try it. Just stop into your local Starbucks and they'll let you taste it for free. Trust me, its so sweet and nutty...
Anyway, other things changing are that Starbucks gift card users actually have benefits now. You get free syrups in your drinks and if you wanted soy milk, it comes free too. There's more information here.
Oh and I'm thinking about becoming a Coffee Master. It will take a lot of research and training but I think I'm up for it once I get certified as a barista.

I seem to be bowling better at my local bowling alley. I bowl around an average of 130 at home and about 100 at school. Both lanes are different in oils and oil patterns so thats one of the reasons I bowl so differently. Also, I bowl at night at home and early in the morning at school. Either way, I seem to be doing a lot better. It's pretty awesome.


I think I'm going to do homework now.

2 comments:

Atticus Jackson said...

*cough* leonidas action figure *cough* Looks like you forgot the highlight of your day! Now Barbie has a date to prom!

Bobby said...

heh, she was delighted over that.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.