Sunday, April 27, 2008

May 31, 2008

34 more days until my cousin's wedding! I have 34 more days to tone up my body so I can look gooooooood in the bridesmaid dress! Here's a pic of what it looks like.

Pretty much, I'm excited I get to be a part of it. I'm so happy for my cousin and I really hope things turn out good for this marriage.









School's almost out for summer. I'm kind of so-so about it though. I really don't like studying, but I never have anything to do when school is out. I guess I'll just work more. Maybe I'll start up teaching piano lessons again. That might be good for me.

I need a larger bookshelf! I recently realized that my recent bookshelf is not sufficient for my growing number of books! There needs to be some changes in my room in order for me to get a tall one. I've got to get this room-cleaning thing done!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

You already look gooooooooood in anything, Janey! Teaching piano again is a good idea, it'd occupy your mind AND bring in extra income, so it's a "double bonus" of sorts.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.