Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fetal Pig Disection

We finished our fetal pig disection today in biology lab. I took the heart out of it to examine it and my two lab partners (should they be called partners if there were 3 of us? Hm...) squirmed so much trying not to throw up. It was pretty hilarious. Anyway, it was pretty interesting looking inside of a mammal and seeing all the organs and systems that are inside of our bodies as well.

I still don't want to be a doctor, mom and dad. Don't get too excited.

Well, the test in my biology lecture class didn't go as well as I thought it did. I still just barely passed with a 72, which seems to be my norm in lecture. In lab, I do really well and pass all the quizzes with a 90, usually. So, for the final, I'll really have to study up.

Oh, here's something good-but-also-really-sucks. My 4th wisdom tooth is finally coming in. It hurts. Okay, maybe it just really sucks. I can't think of anything good out of it.

Big shoutout to Sheldon. He chipped in and donated some money so I could go buy some clothes, something I haven't done in a while. I just wanted to say I appreciate what he did for me! Everyone give him a "/me high fives Sheldon" if you see him in my chat!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Heh, I remember when we had to dissect frogs, God it smelled so bad we went through 3 cans of air freshener.

Good luck with your teeth, Janey, I know how much they suck. I've still got my 4th (top left) to come in. Not looking forward to that at all.

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.