Friday, May 29, 2009

Road Rage

I just got done spending over an hour in stop-and-go-10mph-or-less traffic. It was quite a workout. I never thought I would lose weight in traffic until I started driving the Ford Fiesta. Working the clutch and driving with tint-less windows sure makes you feel like you're running laps...or doing crunches...out in the sun.

What I'm trying to get to is that a man driving a tow truck next to me in traffic witnessed my first rage attack on the road. All I did was the typical OfficeSpace Samir steering wheel shake but it was pretty big for me.

Poor car. It just doesn't deserve the Texas weather. The A/C just doesn't seem strong enough to cool it and I can just sense the decals on the sides melting in the sun.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

One of the reasons I hate driving. Of course, my car could move other cars if it came to it.

Atticus Jackson said...

Haha you poor thing. Glad you got home safe though!

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.