Monday, April 20, 2009

A Package.

I can't get Justin.tv to work... Oh well. I got a package in the mail today. It's from Tennessee and I can't think for the life of me think of what it might be. Oh well. I'll open it soon.

So I've been reading up on the Twitter updates from the agents in LA and NY. They seem to be having a blast! LA's first meeting was in some kind of house. It looked interesting. NY looked more awesome. They held their first meeting in a banquet hall or something. It looked real nice and fancy. I wish I could've gone there.

Okay, time to broadcast on Ustream since I can't connect to Justin.tv. My viewers are playing around with the font colors and stuff. It's kinda funny. Okay bye!

No comments:

My Profile

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm Jane, an internet lifecaster.